The following specific requirements apply for applications for fellowships in the MOVE-AGE program:
– Contact details, including current home address, e-mail address, skype-identity and telephone
– Year of birth,
– Europass CV,
– Proof of nationality (copy of passport),
– Certified (translated) copy of university diplomas,
– Certified (translated) transcript of study results,
– Certified proof of language test results (i.e. TOEFL minimum score of 237 (computer based), 580 (paper-based) or 92-93 (internet-based) or IELTS minimal average score of 6.5 without any category below 6,
– Preferred research topics and mobility track,
– Review of research activities carried out,
– Copy of publications published,
– Description of eligibility criteria for Erasmus Mundus fellowship.
In addition, the following eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Programme Guide of the Erasmus Mundus Programme apply:
– Two differen EMJD fellowships can be awarded tot doctoral candidates:
– Category A fellowships can be awarded to third-country doctoral candidates selected by EMJD consortia who come from a country other than a European country and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in these countries. The only exception to this rule applies to third-country candidates who have previously received an Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship in order to follow an EMMC.
– Category B fellowships can be awarded to European doctoral candidates selected by EMJD consortia as well as to any doctoral candidates selected by EMJD consortia who do not fulfil the Category A criteria defined above.
– For Category B fellowship holders, two of the countries visited during the EMJD activities must be different from the country in which the doctoral candidate has obtained his/her last university degree. For example: a doctoral candidate with a Belgian degree can only choose from projects performed in the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
– a student may not apply to more than 3 EMJDs in any given year.
– a student has not been the recipient of an EMJD fellowship previously.